Old Orchard Bed and Breakfast
A charming example of 1920’s architecture, featuring arched doorways, original wood molding and over sized windows that open to relaxing green vistas.
Inviting Hosts | Homey feel | Wonderful meals | Vintage style
The Old Orchard Bed & Breakfast is a cozy, inviting, turn-of-the-century home in a quiet residential area of Webster Groves, Missouri. A place where the small-town pace of an earlier era awaits you.
Just a short distance from the city of St. Louis, Old Orchard Bed & Breakfast places you near your business and pleasure destinations while assuring you the casual comforts and calm of a neighborly nook from the past in which to rest.
Join us! Experience our unique Midwest B&B charm!
- Free Continental Breakfast, Parking, & High speed internet/WiFi
- TV with 100+ Channels
- Beautiful Sun Room & Comfortable Reading Chairs
- High Quality Linens, Soaps, & Shampoo
- Iron/ironing board, Writing Table or Desk
- Bedside Alarm Clock Radios
- Resident Innkeepers for Your Service
This B&B is not just a place to stay it is a whole wonderful experience. The hospitality, the comfort, and the truly marvelous wholesome homemade breakfast makes this B&B outstanding. Leah N.