Guest Rooms & AmenitiesOld Orchard Bed Breakfast
The ‘Bed’ comes first in B&B, and we have furnished each of our guestrooms to be very special treats. As soon as you arrive, you will want to store your traveling gear in the over sized burled-walnut armoire and matching marble-topped dresser, circa 1860. Climb into the full-sized bed and snuggle under the patchwork quilt for a restful night. Private bath featuring a period-tiled floor, jacuzzi, and shower combination complete your accommodations. After a long day, nestle into the down-filled settee near the bay window. Please click on images to enlarge
- Free Continental Breakfast, Parking, & Internet
- TV with 100+ Channels
- High Quality Linens, Soaps, & Shampoo
- Iron/ironing board, Writing Table or Desk
- Bedside Alarm Clock Radios
- Resident Innkeepers for Your Service
- Breakfast of course will be a highlight of your stay with homemade “Grainola”, juice, yogurt, fresh fruit and coffee or tea. All breakfasts consist of healthy, nutritious food items and ready when you are.
- The unusual u-shaped living, dining and sun rooms offer many comfortable places to put your feet up.
- A large deck reaches into the tree tops of surrounding honey locust, and pine trees. The deck area is a beautiful secluded spot for enjoying the seasons. A park with walking trail is across the street.